Monday, March 30, 2009

Home sweet home...

It has been almost a month since I got back from US. I landed at KLIA on March 7 in case some of you were wondering about my whereabouts. It has been a crazy few weeks though and I have not had a chance to actually just sit down and catch a breath. I was in Jakarta, Bali and Singapore with my parents and a few of their friends. It was my first time to all these places and each place was unique. I will blog about this soon hopefully. Haaaa... I promised to blog about Disney World and till this day have not done so. My apologies people. Hopefully I will one day (better late than never right?). All in all I enjoyed my trip very very much. My favourite place would have to be Singapore and Bali. Jakarta has nothing much to offer and I would never go there again on a vacation. It is kind a place where you go once and that is all you need. Unlike Bali and Singapore where you can visit a couple of times. Shopaholics like myself would die in excitement in Singapore where shopping is in abundance. Man, you can literally shop till you drop here. Special note: Maini S and A, imagine if the 3 of us went to Singapore... Hahhahaha.... Habis kedai kena borong! hehehhe....

3 comments:

Shereen said...

ehheheh..Maini Bee..we can always shop till we drop anywhere lah...ehh..bila nak pi Bandung nie..Ita kata sana cempoi shopping...tunggu2...bagi aku beranak dulu naa

myn said...

nak ikut jugak. maini2 sekalian kat penang tu pun boleh shop till you drop inikan pulak bandung :p

Banafsheh Bakavoli said...

Maini S and A: Jom kita pi Bandung... Betul Maini A, kat Penang (Bukit Jambul..hahahha) pun leh shopping sakan ini kan pula Bandung. JOM!