Sunday, June 21, 2009

Glamer dik non!

How many people can say "My face is on a billboard?". Not many eh... Anyways, as mama and I were driving past a row of shop houses close to the Stadium Shah Alam a couple of weeks ago, I saw something that caught my eyes. I wasn't sure the first time around but then when we drove past the same road the next time around, the person I thought was on the big billboard was in fact the person I thought it was.

Lo and behold! None other than my very own jaju aka babu my beloved sister Annahita. Glamer mak ayam....Kelas gitu ;)

This bilboard is at the De Wajah head office in Shah Alam :)

2 comments:

Shereen said...

Glamer lah Ita!!...Caya lah..hang bila plak nak masuk billboard Maini??

Banafsheh Bakavoli said...

hahahahha...Aku? Tunggu bila mamak nasi kandaq Kampung Melayu nak buat billboard harap2 dia ambik aku jadi model ah...hahahhaha