Monday, June 15, 2009

When you have too much time on your hands...

As most of you know, since I got back home, I have been (and still on) a very very very very long vacation *sigh* A vacation is great but when you've been well rested for over 3 months now, it bugs you and all you want to do is go to work and work and work and work. You hear that employers? If you hire me, rest assured, you will get an employee who is going to work so so hard for your company that you would have to ask her to go home when she insists on staying after office hours to complete her work for the next year or so. hahahahha...So believe it or not, I have applied to well over 300 jobs. Yes, you read that right. 300 (and counting)... Never in my wildest dreams that I ever thought it would come down to this. I am starting to doubt whether anyone would give me a job. Will I end up having to mooch of my parents (and sister..muahahha) for the rest of my life??? I hope it does not have to come down to this :P Anyways, I truly hope that sometime soon I hope...real soon that I will eventually get the job I have always wished for *wishing hard...real hard*

Anyways, I have been experimenting on some recipes to kill time. The fridge now is stuffed with food! hahhaha... Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the food I made. So I'll just have to tell you and you'd have to use your own imagination. hehhehe... I have made chicken rendang, chicken curry, bubur cha cha, jellies, baked cup cakes and even made pineapple upside down cake. The list continues...

So please, someone, anyone, please give me a job so that I don't gain 200 pounds!!!

No comments: