Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My addiction...

I have a problem... I know I should kick this bad habit of mine but I just can't help myself. I have no willpower or maybe perhaps it is too good an indulgence that I refuse to quit. Hmmm... You see, I am addicted to this sinfully delicious beverage called Caramel Frappucino and also to the many items on the McDonald's menu namely the fries, filet-o-fish, vanilla iced coffee, and the Egg McMuffin.

Thank God these will be readily available to me in Malaysia. Imagine life without it... muhahhahaha...

2 comments:

Shereen said...

Heheheh...well let indulge in it together soon Maini Bee

Banafsheh Bakavoli said...

Hehehhe...Yay! Ada geng! best .. best..I am going to go on a food rampage! Nasi kandar Kg Melayu, seafood at Gold Coast, Nasi Lemak USM, etc etc...yum yum!!