Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My True Religion...




Yay! I am so happy! Jules got me a pair of True Religion Jeans for my birthday (early birthday gift..My birthday is on the 10th, oh my, I'll be 28!!). It was my mission in life to get a pair for myself before I left the States (yes, I am that shallow!). I was saving up (those jeans cost a fortune!) to get myself a pair. So when she got it for me I was ecstatic! The reason why I love it so much is because it fits so so well. Also, it has these unique back pockets and stitching. So people who know True Religion will recognize it in a second..The jeans are still too long on me (yes, shorty me). I'll need to get it altered. Here's a picture of my very own True Religion jeans (oh, my new baby!). I'll post a picture of me with my new favorite jeans once I get them fixed..

No comments: