Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's been awhile...


It's been awhile since I blogged (4 days actually). It seems a lifetime for me though. Ever since I started blogging I've been addicted to it! hehehhe.... My mind is constantly thinking about the next thing I am going to write about. Taking pictures, making mental notes of things happening around me, etc. And now Itos and I have another common interest that we share...Blogging that is.. We can talk for hours about blogging etc and get all excited and enthusiastic about it (yes, we are nerds at heart)..muahhahah..

Anyways, I haven't been blogging in 4 days because the computer at home is broken (*oih*) and still needs to be fixed. I am blogging from the library today to 'lepas gian' ;) My weekend was great. Took Itos to the Irish Festival on Saturday. And on Monday (it was a public holiday here - Labour Day) took Itos to downtown Chicago. It was her first time there and we had a blast if I have to say so myself. I'll add pictures soon (took pictures with Itos's camera). My camera is dying on me (so so so slow but still takes really really nice pictures). Thinking of getting a new camera soon. So come back soon, hopefully I'll have those pictures of us in Chicago posted by then.. ciow ciow..
Oh before I forget, Selamat Berpuasa people!

No comments: