Thursday, August 21, 2008

First time..

The baby (kiddo I take care of) had his first haircut on Tuesday :) After being on this earth for more than 19 months, he finally had some of his lovely curls snipped off. He was definitely due for a haircut since his hair was getting really long. Because he has massive curls it would get all poofy and wild after he wakes up in the morning. To eliminate poofiness (I personally like poofy cause he looks so so cute!!) his hair needs to be combed through and put a little gel to let it hold. But I also feel bad for the little child having to endure the 'torture' of having his hair combed on a daily basis. I remember when I was a child and hated to brush my hair because it was so painful!



I know it's crazy but it was very bitter sweet for me. Having his haircut meant that he was growing up and won't be a little baby anymore. I want him to be that cute little baby with wild crazy curly hair forever :) But I guess babies grow up and my little baby is now a little boy *sniff*

No comments: