Monday, August 18, 2008

I had Maggie Mee today..

Alas, after a year and a half, I had Maggie Mee (curry flavor) today.. I must say that Maggie Mee never fails in providing a delicious yet unhealthy meal :) Itos brought me 10 packets of Maggie Mee from Malaysia (5 Asam Laksa and 5 Curry flavor). I am sure I'll be going through those packets in no time.. slurrrrppppppppppp.....

Talking about all time Malaysian favorite foods, below is a list of food that I crave for (in no particular order):

1) Nasi kandar (Kampung Melayu and Globe)
2) Koay Teow Soup (Taman Tun Sardon)
2) Nasi lemak
4) My own chicken curry
5) Nasi ayam (Bukit Bintang)
6) Nasi padang (PKNS)

***********************************drool**************************

4 comments:

Shereen said...

As a responsible and loving friends, I Shereen Fuad declared that i will bring you around to get all your local food fix once you're back:)

Shereen said...

As a caring and responsible friend, I Shereen Fuad declared that i will bring Banafsheh Bakavoli to get her local food fix once she's back

Unknown said...

Yummy!!Absolutely love the Taman Tun Sardon koay teow sup also!!
Last I had was last Raya during our trip to Penang. Also love the kuih Sarabai(or is it Serabai??) there, unfortunately it was closed during that time *sigh..

Banafsheh Bakavoli said...

Maini..Yay! U are indeed a very caring and responsible friend..love ya to bits...jom pi jejai!! wohoo!!

Halina..Yum, I wish I had a bowl of that koay teow soup in front of me right now. yum..yum..Ooohhh...you reminded me of the serabai..Dipped in that mystery brown sweet sauce..yum..yum..I remember having to queue up so long to get those serabais :) nanti we make trip back to penang to go makan2..shereen can be our tour guide! ehehhehe... muacks..