Saturday, August 16, 2008

Spoiled Rotten!!

Having the priviledge of living in an area which I would classify as upper middle class, I am in awe as to what I encounter. Let me further explain this. When I first stepped foot to this area, I was just amazed as to how huge their houses are. And having been into a number of these gigantic houses, rest assured the interior is just as lavish as the exterior. Never in this life time or next (unless I marry a rich old fart!!) would I ever be able to afford and live in such houses. Oh well, I am happy with what I have and that is all that counts (me trying to console myslef! hehehhe)..

So in these houses live families of humans and pets as well as pests :) Hey, pests have high standards too okay ;) In the neighbourhood I live in families have children ranging from infants to college going kids. So these kids pretty much live in their very own little Buckingham Palace. To top that, when I am out walking with the kiddos, I see all these young teenagers (they get their driving licence at 16 here) speeding away in their very own fancy-schmancy car which a normal working guy wouldn't be able to afford even if he worked his ass off for a million years..yea..yea..I'm exagerating, but you get the point right? They drive really nice cars which are given to them by mommy and daddy..

So today before I left the house, I saw the neighbour accross the street purchasing a nice black 4WD for his son that just got his drivers licence. Funny enough his older son (I think he's 18 now) got a Hummer when he turned 16.. So I guess daddy had to be fair and give both his kiddos expensive birthday gifts..Mind you these are not chepo cars but really posh ones. Damn lucky!!He's just 16!!!!!! So now, they have in total 6 cars shared between the parents and 2 brats (2 Hummers, 1 Mercedes Convertible, 1Range Rover, 1 Porsche, and the new black truck which I am yet to see what model it is)..

p.s. Ma...You still owe me a Hummer for my 16 birthday..I'll be 28 now so please upgrade it to a Lamborghini if you must :)

No comments: