Monday, August 18, 2008

Itos is finally here!!

After a long grueling trip from Malaysia to Illinois, US with stops in Korea, Los Angeles, and New York, my darling sister is finally here! With her twisted ankle (which forced her to be pushed in a wheelchair at the Incheon Airport), and the delays and surprise..surprise..flight being cancelled, she made it in one piece :) Compared to her, my trip to the States was a breeze. The only hiccup to my trip was the delay I had when I was flying out of New York to Chicago.

I met Itos for the first time in 1 and a half years last Saturday..I must say that it is really nice to have family around :) It's still sinking in though..It's all still very surreal.. I am very very happy and can't wait to show her around :)

Itos, I hope you have a great year in America.. I love you and am so excited that you're here! muacks..

2 comments:

Shereen said...

Ohh...kesian kat Ita.. Must say it must be a heartwarming experience meeting Ita after soo long...well, for me it's longer as i left you 1st to Egypt:(..October this year it will be 2 years since we're apart..

Loves to see you latest pic with Ita..take care and send my love to her yeah:)

Banafsheh Bakavoli said...

yeah it's good to be reunited.. :)
Yeah, it's been so so long kan maini...It'll be great to finally see you again soon :) Yes, will post pics soon..muacks